Those who are most interested in ecological or environmental forms of Biology can amass diverse field experiences through outdoor labs, field trips, Field Camps, and research studies performed in numerous nearby ecosystems. Students who are most interested in laboratory, greenhouse, or health-related Biology, can gain a wealth of skills and experience through exciting cutting-edge activities and research projects performed in our indoor research facilities, using analytical equipment.
Media is a highly popular, and therefore competitive field, so experience is critical. Media studies graduates typically enter careers in the media, cultural and creative industries. Areas of work include television and radio, film and video, digital media, computer games, journalism, writing and publishing, PR and media practice.
Change management; Risk management; quality assurance; Indirect management of EU Funds; Management and Effectiveness of External Aid; Entrepreneurship; Export; Productivity of firms; Iternational Trade; Labour market policy; Labour market economics;
Criminal law and criminal justice; IP law; Cyber crime law; Business Law; Criminal Law and criminal justice; IP law
Eye disease; Eye development; Drug discovery; Human pluripotent stem cells; Clinical trials; Disease modelling
Automationl; Digital transformation in the educational sector; Digital transformation in public sector; Digital transformation in the private sector; Security; Business Intelligence; Smart Home; Smart Business
Civil Engineering; Stochastic methods in engineering; Structural Engineering; Rock mechanics; Tunnel design; Rocscience Suite
Behavioral sciences explore the cognitive processes within organisms and the behavioural interactions between organisms in the natural world. It involves the systematic analysis and investigation of human and animal behavior through the study of the past, controlled and naturalistic observation of the present, and disciplined scientific experimentation. It attempts to accomplish legitimate, objective conclusions through rigorous formulations and observation. Examples of behavioral sciences include psychology, psychobiology, anthropology, and cognitive science. Generally, behavior science deals primarily with human action and often seeks to generalize about human behavior as it relates to society. (source Wikipedia)
Indirect management of EU Funds; EU Integration:EU Business Regulation; EU Law
With the prevalence of Infocomm Technologies (ICT) across all industry sectors including finance, hospitality, manufacturing and healthcare, proper software engineering is critical to support the daily operations of many organisations. Software engineering covers the design, development, operation, analysis, maintenance and management of software in a holistic and systematic manner.
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature and analyze complex engineering problems to reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences
- Design/ Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- Investigation: Conduct investigations of complex problems using research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern Tool Usage: Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to professional engineering practice.
- Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and demonstrate knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of engineering practice.
- Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multi-disciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long Learning: Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change
Management of Research and Development projects and funds.
Inovation Expert, Lecturer, Programmer, Project Manager
UNDP Albania consultant various postion, related to ICT and Innovation in ICT.
COLLABORATIVE ONLINE AND OFFLINE RESEARCH PLATFORM
The overall aim is to assist in networking and integration of the Albanian academic community into the international community of researchers, and to respond efficiently to Calls for research funding. COORP has two dimensions, namely the capacity development or offline dimension; and the set of the platform or the online dimension.
CALCULATE PENSION SOFTWARE
"The "Calculate Pension" program is a web application developed by CIT Students Ibrahim Cekirri, Elena Cibuku and supported by CIT Lecturer Mr. Fabjan Lashi.The program is very user friendly and the new schema of 2015 for the pensions is applied.
All the indexes and coefficients (inflation coefficients, wages coefficients etc.) are provided by ISSH (Instituti i Sigurimeve Shoqerore).The software is promoted and fully supported by the ministry of Social Welfare and Youth and is now operational serving the Albanian government for calculating pensions!
- food safety
- customer preference
- willingness to pay
- project development
- software development
- project writing
- Big data
- project management