Research project development in social sciences and capacity development in the field of higher education and science in Albania and in Western Balkans;
Management of three Erasmus Key Action 2 CBHE projects;
Development of strategic inter-university partnerships;
Development of Next Europe Network;
Research project applications.
The European University of Tirana initiates the Next Europe Network, which establishes a cooperation network between leading universities in the Western Balkans and research centres in Europe focused on the region such as School of Slavonic & East European Studies, UCL; LSE Research on South East Europe, LSE, London; European University Institute, Florence; Science Po, Paris, Center for South East European Studies, University of Graz, Graz etc. The aim of the Network ‘Next Europe’ is to address the challenges of democratization, socio-economic development and institutional progress of the Western Balkan countries and to conceptualise them as the next Europe.
COLLABORATIVE ONLINE AND OFFLINE RESEARCH PLATFORM
The overall aim is to assist in networking and integration of the Albanian academic community into the international community of researchers, and to respond efficiently to Calls for research funding. COORP has two dimensions, namely the capacity development or offline dimension; and the set of the platform or the online dimension.
- project writing
- networking and partnership building
- professional experience with international organizations
- qualitative research methodologies
- project development
- media and democratization
- alternative media
- media and information society
- desk research and document analysis
- Experienced with European Union programmes for higher education and science
- Science communication in Albania and Western Balkans
- Social sciences research and higher education sector in Albania and Western Balkans