International Postdoctoral Fellowships
"International Postdoctoral Fellowships" (IPF) in Management, Economics, Law, Social Sciences and International Affairs for young researchers regardless of their nationality.
- Purpose: Pursuing a postdoctoral research project at the University of St.Gallen
- Eligible persons:
- researchers who hold a doctorate (PhD) or will complete their doctorate within the next six months
- External applicants with a doctorate (PhD) must have obtained their degree a maximum of two years prior to the submission deadline of the HSG Research Committee
- own salary (salary category F8) at a maximum employment rate of 75 percent (ca. CHF 85'000 p.a. including social security benefits and professional pension)
- congress subsidies at an amount of CHF 2'500 p.a.
- indispensable research costs
- workplace and IT equipment
- Duration of funding: max. 36 months
- Application documents:
list of publications
Diploma (copy Master / PhD degree)
Invitation letter of one or more professors of the University of St.Gallen
only for applicants without doctorate: letter of the PhD supervisor providing information about the status of the doctoral thesis and the prospective date of the final examination
- Evaluation by: HSG's Research Committee
Please note the implementation provisions (right-hand navigation bar under Downloads). Before you apply for a fellowship, we recommend to arrange a consultation appointment.
For more information please visit: https://www.unisg.ch/en/forschung/foerderung/karriere/gffpostdocfoerderung