Call for Expression of Interest for SME
The overall objective of COORP is to assist in the integration of the Albanian social sciences research community into the European Research Area through facilitation of networking opportunities and capacity development in research projects.
COORP is supported by PERFORM – a project of Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation.
“Concrete actions for applied research in support of SMEs” was the main take away from COORP and SMEs Gathering on 17 January 2018, kindly hosted by Professional College of Tirana (KPT). COORP brought together researchers in the social sciences, business and innovation and representatives of SMEs who brainstormed, shared ideas and experiences on the research and business dialogue and cooperation.
COORP is looking for SMEs with interest in running Research and Development (R&D) projects, financing a researcher, preferably with social science research field background, for a limited period of time, ensuring outputs and deliverables within their intervention.
The SME should be a registered entity in Albania, with more than 3 years of experience. The Company must have products and/or services for the Albanian market; it is considered an advantage if products and services could be offered for the international markets. The company must have an interest in research and development projects, and actively seek to be engaged in application or implementation of such projects.
Application and Contracting
This process will be distributed in the following steps:
- You will be contacted from COORP Team to have a meeting and discuss specifically terms and conditions of the intervention
- COORP in collaboration with the SME and the potential researcher met and work on an research agenda, and deliverables
- COORP sign the contract with the researcher and SME
Submission of Information and Documents
Interested SMEs should provide in their expression of interest:
- A cover letter explaining the motivation for answering this call, briefly stating what are the needs assessed from the SME for the resource they are looking for;
- A profile of the Company and previous projects;
- NUIS – certificate of registration of the Company
- The CV of the appointed staff that will communicate with COORP Team for this intervention.
All information and documents have to be submitted in English.
The submission should be done not later than 25 March 2018 17:00 via electronic means at the following address: email@example.com
Use of the list resulting from this call
The list resulting from this call will be used exclusively for the selection of interested companies and invitations to attend the above-mentioned activity. All data will remain confidential.
COORP might use the list of SMEs to invite them for future related activities and to circulate information.
If you have question, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org from 15 March 2018 till 24 March 2018.